[OSM-dev] [GSoC] Improvements to Vespucci

Marcus Wolschon Marcus at Wolschon.biz
Mon Jul 30 10:33:18 BST 2012

You would use a URL on the OSM server that contains a redirect to the
Vespucci-page in Android market.

The app registers for that URL and opens it instead of the browser.

If the app is not installed the user gets the Google Play market app on
Android and the

Google Play market website for our app on any other device (where you can
remotely install it

on any of your Android devices).