[OSM-dev] replicate-sequences tool bust?

Peter Körner osm-lists at mazdermind.de
Tue Mar 6 09:18:29 GMT 2012

Hi

I'm currently switching to another mail-provider, sorry for the bounces.

In the toolserver the server running my cronjob went down during the
last weeks and has not been fixed. I just ran the job and the database
is up now. I activated the job on another server in the cluster, so that
the database should stay updated now.

Peter