[OSM-dev] OSMCoastline

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Wed Mar 7 23:00:54 GMT 2012

Hi,

On 03/07/2012 04:05 PM, Tom MacWright wrote:
> Whoah! Nice work. All of these osmium-related projects are really
> exciting, can't wait to have more performant and efficient parts of the
> OSM stack. Plus, they're well-written and hosted on GitHub :)

Github is a third-party, proprietary, commercial software hosting
platform which as part of its marketing strategy makes certain services
available free of charge for certain users - currently.

That's ok, and every developer is free to chose where they want to host
their project.

But I wouldn't go so far as to applaud someone for that choice.

Bye
Frederik