[OSM-dev] Overpass-Query: Complete Relations in BBox
osm-lists at mazdermind.de
Mon Mar 26 22:30:45 BST 2012
I tried to fiddle an overpass-query together that would give me:
- all relations tagged with type=boundary or type=multipolygon
- their way-members
- nodes used by thode way-members
but I was unable to get this result.
Regarding the docs: they consist of a large list of examples with very minimal explanations that leave open a lot of questions:
- which query-language is suited for what?
- what's this .->x or .->_ about?
- are two queries in a union get ANDed or ORed?
- will a print-command print all results of all unions or only the last one?
I'd love to see a walktrgough or a tutorial that explains the building blocks and how they interact in a chronological order without adding stuff that isn't explained.
More information about the dev