[OSM-dev] CT-incompatible planet file?

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Tue Mar 27 22:32:11 BST 2012

I've been thinking and I think what the best way to do this is to generate
it based on ways that are dropped or ways that have all or all but one of
their nodes dropped. These are ways that are going to be completely removed.

Every other way will exist as at least a two-node way in the clean DB and
will be picked up by coastcheck.

It shouldn't be too hard for me to write the logic for that, but I'll need
to find the time.