[OSM-dev] StyleSheet Generator for OSM [GSoC'12]

Parveen Arora mail at parveenarora.in
Wed Mar 28 06:38:23 BST 2012

On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 10:46 AM, Graham Jones <grahamjones139 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry parveen
> I have confused you.
Its ok, I have got your point.

> The thing that is probably too simple for a gsoc
> project is my last point about converting the style file to use entities.
Yeah, It will be easy one.

> The idea of a graphical style editor is fine.
Thanks, But I have thought to work on some other idea because there is
already similar works done in Komap (Kothic MapCSS processor.)
So I am want to propose some potential and feasible idea.

If graphical style editor can be one, I will be happy to work on that.

Thank You.

--
Parveen Arora
www.parveenarora.in