[OSM-dev] Training during read only database period

Mike Dupont jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 31 19:22:28 BST 2012

Yes, we have the fosm.org server you can use commonmap.com

and I have today implemented a test server with a fake oauth that allows
you to edit with potlach, josm and merkaartor
code is here https://github.com/h4ck3rm1k3/FOSM-Api, you can easily set it
up, requires no database, the only thing that is hardcoded is the path
where it writes the output, i will have to make that configurable.

The potlatch is installed here you can try it.
pine02.fosm.org/random.dev.openstreetmap.org/potlatch2/potlatch2.html

the api root is here : you can configure your client to use it.
pine02.fosm.org/FOSM-Api/OSM-API-Proxy/public/dispatch.cgi,

the changesets are written here :
http://pine02.fosm.org/FOSM-Api/OSM-API-Proxy/public/changesets/

let me know if you need any help.
mike

On Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 8:15 PM, H.S.Rai <hardeep.rai at gmail.com> wrote:

> Can anyone help me on my comment:
>
> "We have also planned an event in which particpants from various
> country are involved during this period. This event can’t be
> rescheduled. May I know, if there is any way (some other server),
> where we can upload edits, user may see rendering their edits, which
> may be lost or may be added to database at the end of your migration.
> Any tip, help, alternate will be a big relief to us."
>
> at:
>

> http://blog.osmfoundation.org/2012/03/27/service-schedule-march-april-2012/comment-page-1/#comment-5609
>
> With regards,
>
> --