[OSM-dev] Training during read only database period

Mike Dupont jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 31 20:41:08 BST 2012

For the record, I am working on code, programs people can run on their own.
my API server can be run on any linux server and you can connect and client
to it.

 > code is here https://github.com/h4ck3rm1k3/FOSM-Api, you can easily set
> it
> > up, requires no database, the only thing that is hardcoded is the path
> where
> > it writes the output, i will have to make that configurable.

Lets keep the discussion on dev to be technical, I am working on free
software that is usable for all people and not tied to a specific server.

if you need help to install this yourself, let me know.
I am working on tools to make osm totally decentralized so we dont need a
central big database server, and I hope that the osm project will benefit
from this.

mike