[OSM-dev] Feedback for Vespucci-dev

andrewg_oz andrew.gregory at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 07:16:24 BST 2012

 Initial comments:

1. The new undo/redo colours look good (probably like what you intended in
the first place). Looks good on my Desire Z which is where I initially
noticed the contrast problem.
2. I think I'd prefer the undo/redo icons looked the same as the undo icon
we already use in the action bar. Keeps the UI consistent. Just mirror for
redo (like you've done with the arrow).
3. I didn't know SVN had a version number tag. I wish I'd known about that
ages ago. We should use it.

I've also developed an action bar replacement for the pop-up dialog on
long-presses that asks you to choose between reporting a bug or starting a
node/way. The problem is that it's revealed a new bug in ActionBarSherlock
that we will need to patch on each of our copies of ABS (like the checkmark
button fix). Shall I check that in?