[OSM-dev] coastline shapefiles unprojected

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Mon Sep 10 10:17:15 BST 2012

I'm uploading the coastline_c files to
http://pnorman.dev.openstreetmap.org/coastlines/, these are unsplit however
I do not believe they are areas, just lines.

They should take a couple hours to upload.

You'll also need to reproject them with ogr2ogr or another tool.

If these aren't what you need it'll either take coastcheck source
modifications or maybe some tool can merge overlapping areas in the
shapefiles.