[OSM-dev] Is RSS feed broken in new osm design?

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Tue Dec 3 08:39:45 UTC 2013

On 03/12/13 07:09, Pavel Melnikov wrote:
> Hello guys. I am trying to get an RSS feed for changes in a particular
> area, and it appears that the way it worked before (pan using osm map,
> go to "History", click on "Feed") is not working in the new version -
> RSS URL is http://www.openstreetmap.org/history/feed, does not contain
> any reference to desired area and so do the contents of the feed - it's
> a global feed.
> Any ideas on how I should get a local feed for changes?

All the URLs that worked before should still work.

Currently there may be some cases the auto discovery links may not be
right, or they may be right but the browser may not present them to the
user very well (I know Firefox has  bugs here) but if you add a bbox to
the URL then it should work fine.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)