[OSM-dev] Is RSS feed broken in new osm design?

Pavel Melnikov positron96 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 17:16:35 UTC 2013

Hello Tom.
Thanks for the reply.
Yeah, old links are really working as they were. But I see the problem with
the current feed link. I am looking at the HTML source of the new history
page, and see the line there "<link href="
http://www.openstreetmap.org/history/feed" rel="alternate" title="ATOM"
type="application/atom+xml" />". I guess there is a problem - when I go
from the page to feed, it strips any bbox data from request, hence the feed
contains all global changes.