[OSM-dev] Reverts from the woodpeck_repair account

SomeoneElse lists at mail.atownsend.org.uk
Wed Jan 2 16:47:00 GMT 2013

Pieren wrote:
> This change has been widely and publicly discussed on the 2 mailing lists:
> http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk/2010-October/054554.html
> http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/tagging/2012-August/011230.html

That's not a discussion.  In the first case that's someone suggesting
that they change the data along with their pet
tagging schema and being told not to.  In the second case it's someone
noticing that a change has been made without discussion.

The perpetrator of the first series of changes I became aware of when
they attempted to armchair-edit a ford near me and completely screwed it
up.  I resurveyed and corrected (as part of In changeset 6260466),
something that seems to be increasingly more necessary as armchair
mappers "correct errors".

Cheers,
Andy