[OSM-dev] London Hack Weekend Feb 2nd & 3rd

Harry Wood mail at harrywood.co.uk
Sat Jan 12 18:33:46 GMT 2013

The next London Hack Weekend will be February 2nd & 3rd (in three weeks time)

All the details and a sign up list: http://wiki.osm.org/London_Hack_Weekend_Feb_2013

The Open Data Institute in Shoreditch should be a pretty awesome venue I think, and they'll also pay for the food. Hurray!

I heard there was some folks thinking of journeying over from the U.S.  That would be cool! Sorry it's a bit short for booking cheap flights, but an improvement on the short notice for December's event!  If any of you travelling hackers need cheap accommodation, we can surely arrange some couch-surfing. Email me.

As ever, sign up on the wiki page and on lanyrd if you think you'll be able to come, and help spread the word! I'm quite keen to try to get more "outsiders" coming along to learn about using OSM in their map projects. Please help promote this event to wider tech circles if you have ideas for how to do so.

Harry Wood

P.S. There's also a hack event in Karlsruhe : Feb 23rd / 24th