[OSM-dev] Snapshot Server

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 00:45:34 GMT 2013

Andy,

Apologies for the late reply to this one. I've only just had the chance
this weekend to test the new snapshot server (and updated manual), however
I should really have dropped you a quick "thank you" email much earlier.

I reinstalled snapshot-server following your updated instructions, which
was a lot simpler than last time :-) and gave the web load a test. It
worked a charm :-) Next step is to see if I can get Potlatch2 up and
running. Once I've tested the process on my home computer and am satisfied
with it, the next step would be to see if I can get this online.

Paul,

If I can't scrounge some server space from somewhere, would you still be
happy to host these OSM files on your snapshot server instance (we
discussed this idea on IRC a couple of weeks back)?

Regards,
RobJN