[OSM-dev] piwik.openstreetmap.org - does it include stats on the wiki?

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 22:53:40 GMT 2013

On "talk" we spoke earlier this month about piwik.openstreetmap.org and how
it is currently locked down but could potentially be opened up to provide
some data (like that seen on http://openstreetmap.fr/piwik ) to the general
public. Obviously the remaining data will stay behind a secure login. There
was also offers from the French community to help set this up and integrate
OSM sites from different domains. Is this still going on?

One area I am interested in is documentation. I've spent time previously
helping with the wiki. To better focus my time, I would be interested in
any stats about the wiki. Does / can piwik include these? Ae there any
other usage stats available?

Rob