[OSM-dev] CartoCC: Carto/TileMill config customizer

Yohan Boniface yohanboniface at free.fr
Mon Jan 28 14:29:55 GMT 2013

Hi again,

About simple tools I'm working on and can be useful for others, let me
introduce another one that can be helpful for people working with
TileMill: https://github.com/yohanboniface/CartoCC

It aims to easily configure a "project.mml" file. Say for example to
configure the local connection to a database or the path for some shape
file.

I'd like to make it a real TileMill plugin in the future, and find a way
to help a versionned "project.mml" file workflow (not to pollute commits
with changes related to the local environment).

Of course it's open source, so fill free to use it, fork it, change it,
pull request, or what else can happen to open code ;)

Yohan