[OSM-dev] OpenSurveyor week report #6
positron96 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 06:42:36 UTC 2013
Hey there everyone.
I've just got to know github releases, so this week's report can also be
https://github.com/positron96/opensurveyor/releases/tag/soc-week6, and it
contains an apk for testing.
*Done this week:*
- Voice recording POI
- Share option to upload sessions somewhere
- External files are supported, as well as generation of archives.
- POI Buttons can be used for direction specification
- Soft keyboard is shown automatically for TextMarker buttons
- Toggle buttons can be triggered without generating POIs
- UI polish
- Preset files are also loaded from SD card
- More app state is saved between app launches
*Next week plans:*
- Implement Camera marker
- Session continuing (and saving it in internal format)
- Expand GPS options (add ability to turn it off if not needed, track
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the dev