[OSM-dev] Querying Changeset Tags in OSM API

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Sat Jun 1 11:56:22 UTC 2013

Hi Paul,

We have to remember that this is for Edit monitoring in the context of training 60 young haitians. In the context of such trainings, it is important to have the capacity to follow more closely the edits.

One solution would be to redirect the changeset queries to an other server.. Could anybody tell me if this is possible, and if so, which instructions to modify in the OsmApi.py class ?

Pierre