[OSM-dev] Tile server

malcolm stanley a.malcolm.stanley at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 15:12:11 UTC 2013

out of curiosity, how much disk space are you consuming?
I am setting up a tile server right now and about to ingest the planet file.
I have 500 Gb of storage connected to the server: will that be enough, or
will I run out of space during ingest?
Any metrics on the size of a fully ingested system would be appreciated...

malcolm stanley

google.voice:  215.821.6252
Cell: 267.251.9479   <------------- new
email: a.malcolm.stanley at gmail.com