[OSM-dev] Tile server

malcolm stanley a.malcolm.stanley at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 02:29:49 UTC 2013

Paul, thats really helpful data.
are there other examples like those for server rental that you can think of?

This is exactly the sort of thing that needs to be wiki'd somewhere so its
discoverable when you are looking for bootstrapping information.

malcolm stanley

google.voice:  215.821.6252
Cell: 267.251.9479   <------------- new
email: a.malcolm.stanley at gmail.com