[OSM-dev] mod_tile stable version ?

Sven Geggus lists at fuchsschwanzdomain.de
Thu Mar 28 12:45:03 UTC 2013

Jochen Topf <jochen at remote.org> wrote:

> Frederik uses Tirex and it works reliable for him

As do I on tile.openstreetmap.de. NOP is also using Tirex on
wanderreitkarte.de

> This is only solved by somebody taking up the torch and running with it.

Jepp!

I currently have a small patch for osm2pgsql here and I don't know what to
do with it.

As there is no official maintainer I can only do two things keep it for me
or just commit it. This is not a big risk in this case, but I would rather
like to ask for an OK first, but whoom should I ask?

Sven

--
"If you don't make lower-resolution mapping data publicly
available, there will be people with their cars and GPS