[OSM-dev] announcing a new mailinglist tile-serving

Kai Krueger kakrueger at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 18:24:18 UTC 2013

On 03/28/2013 11:59 AM, Simone Cortesi wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 5:52 PM, Kai Krueger <kakrueger at gmail.com
> <mailto:kakrueger at gmail.com>> wrote:
> > Renderd can do that just fine as well. Currently there is a hard
> coded limit
> > of 10 in the source code of renderd, but that would be easy enough to
> > change.
>
> can you point me at some docs about this? About rendering two
> different tilesets.

You simply need to configure multiple tilesets in in renderd.conf.

The default renderd.conf[1] in the repository has an example of two
styles. Just comment in (remove the ; and the front of the line) the
[style2]  section (or what ever you like to call your second style)

you can add further style sections to renderd this way as well.

If you need more than 10 styles, just change the following line in the
source code (
https://github.com/openstreetmap/mod_tile/blob/master/render_config.h#L31 )
and recompile. Should that not work, please let me know.

Kai

[1] https://github.com/openstreetmap/mod_tile/blob/master/renderd.conf