[OSM-dev] osm2pgsql: access flatfile from postgresql via foreign data wrapper

Walter Nordmann pille3 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 10 09:39:40 UTC 2013

hi,
after using osm2pgsql with --flat-nodes everything is running fine during
import and update via diffs.

Now i would like to access the raw node-data, which is in the external
flatfile, from postgresql using a "foreign data wrapper"
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.1/static/ddl-foreign-data.html.

I have to export some data from the database as an osm-file to send it to
*osmcoastline*. so i need access to the "non tagges nodes" which should be
in planet_osm_nodes but now are - on my own wish - in the flatfile.

i can try to write a program, but: *has anybody done that before*?

regards
walter

-----
[url=http://osm.wno-edv-service.de/residentials] Missing Residentials Map 1.17[/url] [url=http://osm.wno-edv-service.de/plz] Postcode Map 2.0.2[/url]