[OSM-dev] Fun documentation questionnaire!

Matt Amos zerebubuth at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 18:56:02 UTC 2013

we at EWG are interested in which OSM-related projects would benefit
from some help improving their documentation for developers. that is;
the documentation which you'd look at if you wanted to start
contributing to that project, not any documentation for using it.

to help collect some data to inform any discussion, we would be very
grateful if you could spend a few minutes filling out this short (and
fun) questionnaire:

http://bit.ly/17OxvKa

if you see a project which you've not heard of before, or haven't seen
the developer documentation, it would be extremely helpful if you
could spend a short time looking for it. it may not even exist - but
it's good data!

the list of projects is not supposed to be exhaustive, and there are
many worthy projects missing from the list. if there is something
which we've missed, please use this thread to discuss it and its
developer documentation situation.

cheers,

matt