[OSM-dev] New Imagery Layers - A plea for help

Eric Fischer enf at pobox.com
Fri Oct 11 22:10:07 UTC 2013

I made a pull request to add your imagery (after adding a missing closing
brace in your json file):
https://github.com/osmlab/editor-imagery-index/pull/18

The shell commands to do it were:

git clone https://github.com/ericfischer/editor-imagery-index.git
cd editor-imagery-index/
git branch nls
git checkout nls
cp ~/NLS-BartholomewHalfInch1897-1907.json sources/europe
vi sources/europe/NLS-BartholomewHalfInch1897-1907.json
make
git status
git add imagery.geojson imagery.json imagery.xml
sources/europe/NLS-BartholomewHalfInch1897-1907.json
git commit
git push -u origin nls

Eric