[OSM-dev] Upcoming website features

Lauris Bukšis-Haberkorns lafriks at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 08:11:50 UTC 2013

I will also agree malenski that top toolbar could be reduced a bit in
height and also about page looks strange. Also I would like to add that it
would be great if "Welcome" text in left side would not show up always. If
you close it should stay closed (that could be saved in cookie or session).
And also I don't seem to find a way to close search results. Otherwise I
like new design - looks very clean and fresh :)

Lauris