[OSM-dev] [meta] Problem with reply to messages from mailing list on Gmail

Bryan Housel bryan at 7thposition.com
Thu Dec 11 17:45:27 UTC 2014

No, it has nothing to do with Gmail..
Reply-to “munging" is a setting in Gnu Mailman, the mailing list software..
http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/mailman-admin/node11.html <http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/mailman-admin/node11.html>

Historically people have very strong opinions about whether mailing list replies should go to he original person or to the list.  So you just have to pay attention, or always hit “reply all” if you want to reply to the list.