[OSM-dev] Release openstreetmap-carto v2.25.0

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 16:32:26 UTC 2014

> No matter how you put it the style still has a strong European
> and even British focus which is an issue with OSM being an
> international project IMO.

And also focus toward major cities. There is an obvious fix - people
outside UK/Europe/major cities making PRs, submitting issues about
problems that nobody reported before and commenting on issue tracker
(it is much easier to change something as PR is active, useful
reports/comments are also helpful).