[OSM-dev] Experimental history files too

Matt Amos zerebubuth at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 17:28:02 UTC 2014

On Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 11:37 AM, Matt Amos <zerebubuth at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 10:19 AM, Grant Slater
> <openstreetmap at firefishy.com> wrote:
>> The experimental planet-dump is available here:
>>  http://planet.openstreetmap.org/planet/experimental/

the original announcement was missing two apparently very significant
words: "full history". the experimental planets at the above URL are
produced weekly, simultaneously in both XML and PBF, current and
full-history.

i encourage everyone to take a look and report back any problems you
find. my thanks to Peter Körner, who seems to already be doing this -
with no problems?

cheers,

matt