[OSM-dev] MapBox imagery in the offset database

Ilya Zverev zverik at textual.ru
Tue Jul 15 06:59:49 UTC 2014

Hi! Recently someone changed MapBox Imagery URL in JOSM, which resulted
in different keys for the same imagery in imagery offset database. This
prompted me to create a distinct id for mapbox imagery. The regular
expression for matching URL is
"tiles\.mapbox\.com/v[3-9]/openstreetmap\.map". All mapbox imagery
offsets in the database were converted to use this id, JOSM plugin from
this moment also uses it. If you actively use offsets plugin, please
update it now to access your old stored offsets.

I really hope this is the same layer, with same offsets. If not, please
tell me earlier, so I can undo the database change.

If you maintain a different database of imagery, please update it
accordingly.

IZ