[OSM-dev] MapBox imagery in the offset database

Alex Barth alex at mapbox.com
Tue Jul 15 21:26:58 UTC 2014

Sorry for any inconvenience that this switch might have caused. We're
rotating id's as we found someone (ab)using the id for what's apparently a
high traffic application.

I recommend avoid pegging any functionality to mapbox id's to the extent
possible. We're aware of iD and JOSM pointing to a mapbox id for satellite
tracing and we'll continue to maintain those. Let me know if you have any
questions.

Ilya - the regex you're using looks good.

Alex