[OSM-dev] places of business listings

John F. Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Wed Jun 18 21:11:10 UTC 2014

Other than coupons (which would do better in a separate database, not as part of OSM, since they are likely to change often), OSM already has tags for all of these pieces of data. Some mappers are capturing this information, but I am not aware of a project aimed specifically at capturing business data as opposed to non-business data.