[OSM-dev] Am I alone here?

Alex Rollin alex.rollin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 16:55:54 UTC 2014

The overlapping water areas one might be a good example. Like, say, in some
dreamy future the OSM editor could be tactile and as you trace a riverbed
and near an area of the same riverbed that's already been traced your mouse
"bounces" back. Yes, that would be great.

Dreamer's disclaimer: I am not intending to criticize anyone with this
email.  And I like tracing riverbeds.

Alex