[OSM-dev] Tiles provider

Vince Berubey screams_3 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 26 21:26:41 UTC 2014

Hi,Thank you for the response. I do have a offline tiles server on windows, I was just wondering if there was an easier way to download all the tiles of a big area for someone who does not want to install a tiles server.
I didn't find any tiles provider in the list that allow you to download all the tiles from a large area. Everything seems to be online.
Thank you,Vincent