[OSM-dev] Mapnik-Glitch "Schwarzwald"

Florian Schäfer florian at schaeferban.de
Mon Nov 17 15:32:38 UTC 2014

Thank you for the detailed answer! This means that the solution for
issue #67 is probably not incorporated (0.81.0 is from September 14th 2012).

I've now opened another osm2pgsql-issue [1] for this, because I find it
unlikely that issue #67 is causing this. Because I don't know, what goes
wrong inside osm2pgsql, I called it somewhat generic "Multipolygon error".

But as Tom pointed out, even if the issue gets fixed, the resulting
rendering glitch will probably stay. Does anyone have an idea, if there
is a way to resolve the rendering glitch? Manual fix of the database?
Some special editing move (maybe deleting the relation and creating it
newly)?

Florian

[1]: https://github.com/openstreetmap/osm2pgsql/issues/215