[OSM-dev] Looking for OSM Licensing Clarification

Joel ... audiofile at outlook.com
Mon Oct 20 02:09:37 UTC 2014

Understood. My use case is prohibited. Remove the deception on the wiki.openstreetmap.com front page. It does not help the business because businesses succeed by way of customer service, respecting others, showing diginty, respect and morals. To refresh your memory, the first few lines of the page reads:

"Welcome to OpenStreetMap, the project that creates and distributes free geographic data for the world. We started it because most maps you think of as free actually have legal or technical restrictions on their use, holding back people from using them in creative, productive, or unexpected ways."