[OSM-dev] Share a route, in addition to Share a location on the main OSM map

Oleksiy Muzalyev oleksiy.muzalyev at bluewin.ch
Sun Apr 19 11:59:32 UTC 2015

Hi Paul,

Thank you for the information. This is what I was looking for, and it
seems that it is even better than drawing a route on the map manually.

I understand that it is possible to adjust a route, which is generated
by the engine, by updating the traffic signs on the map, adding an
existing foot-way, a bicycle path, etc. And this new information will be
reusable for other generated routes in this area. I have not tested it
yet, but I plan to do it. And if it is so, then it makes more important
to map the traffic information around a location: signs, driving
directions, alleys, etc.

Wits best regards,
Oleksiy