[OSM-dev] Languages

Jochen Topf jochen at remote.org
Mon Apr 20 07:14:40 UTC 2015

On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 12:03:52PM +0530, Ramneek Paul Singh wrote:
> Can anyone help in listing the tools that could help me conversion of the
> tags in he local language i want and can i edit it ?

taginfo collects the short descriptions for all keys and tags from the Wiki in
all available languages and shows them in the language you have chosen. Also
there is a list of all available translations for a key/tag like this:
http://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/keys/highway#wiki

If you change the description of a key/tag on the wiki or add one, taginfo will
automatically pick it up, usually the next day.

This data is also available as an API.

Jochen
--
Jochen Topf  jochen at remote.org  http://www.jochentopf.com/  +49-351-31778688