[OSM-dev] OSM IDs order in osm.pbf files

François Lacombe fl.infosreseaux at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 14:59:36 UTC 2015

Hi François,

I'm interested in your project, importing OSM data to a kindly different
schema than the OSM one is always a challenge.

Is this a free/opensource project or a closed one ?

Nevertheless, I don't have any idea about the OSM ID Order  in the pbf
files.

Good luck to find it out.

Cheers

*François Lacombe*