[OSM-dev] iD 1.8.1 release candidate with IE11 & Edge support

Bryan Housel bryan at 7thposition.com
Thu Dec 3 04:48:57 UTC 2015

Hey everyone,  Just wanted to send a quick note that I’ve prepared a new version of iD that supports Internet Explorer 11 and Edge browsers (finally!).

I have only tested these browsers through vmware, so I would really like to get some more mappers to try them out and let me know if there are any major issues before I push this new version of iD to the main openstreetmap site.   If all is well, we can enable iD for IE users nest week.

iD 1.8.1 release candidate is available for testing here:  https://openstreetmap.us/iD/release

As always, we welcome feedback and bug reports on the Github issue tracker:  https://github.com/openstreetmap/iD/issues

Try it out and let me know what you think, thanks!

Bryan