[OSM-dev] bug in tirex mapnik backend?

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Wed Dec 16 13:51:15 UTC 2015

Hi,

On 12/16/2015 01:41 PM, Stefano Salvador wrote:
> I'm trying to set up a tile server with tirex but using the latest svn
> code the mapnik backend fails with a buffer overflow.

I've wanted to move tirex from SVN to git, and created

https://github.com/geofabrik/tirex

where the bug you describe has been fixed a while ago. I then had second
thoughts about hosting it on "geofabrik" and wondered if it should
rather be on "openstreetmap" and then procrastinated, failing to
actually remove the SVN repo and replace it with a "moved to github"
message as I had originally intended.

Bye
Frederik