[OSM-dev] Application for Google Summer of Code 2015

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 23:01:52 UTC 2015

2012: I remember the improvements to Vespucci were a huge step forward for
its usability

I fleshed out the description for the Mapillary plugin:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code/2015/Mapillary_plugin_for_JOSM

I can mentor it, but it would be more like following up on it, giving some
guidance, testing. For questions about coding and coding style of JOSM the
student would have to rely on the JOSM-DEV mailing list.

Polyglot