[OSM-dev] Fwd: Small development job to support transportation research

Louis Merlin louismerlin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 19:58:34 UTC 2015

I am part of a research team at the University of Michigan and we are
looking to hire a developer with experience with the Open Street Map
routing functionality to help us develop an open source application/website
in support of our research.

We have a preference for hiring someone local to southeast Michigan if
possible, but will consider all qualified proposers.

Approximate project time is 100 hours.

If interested, email me with a brief description of your qualifications and
contact information.

Please contact me at louismerlin at gmail.com

It may take a week or two for me to respond, so please be patient.

--
Dr. Louis Merlin, AICP
Dow Sustainability Postdoctoral Fellow