[OSM-dev] Internal Server Error

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Tue Jul 28 06:14:17 UTC 2015

On 28/07/15 01:01, Walter Nordmann wrote:

> having the same problem right now:
>
> - with https or http
> - using signpost or scribe (java)
>
> but josm is doing the oauth stuff fine.
>
> sending api-key, api-secret and callback.

You have followed up to a thread from six months ago which related to a
specific event. So no, you are not having the "same problem" at all, you
are having an unrelated problem with similar symptoms.

> may be you could check your server logs and give me a hint. came from
> osm.wno-edv-service.de

They are unlikely to tell me anything that I can't already guess.

Basically there is something wrong with your request and the OAuth
signature check is failing. The logs do not provide any detail because
there isn't really any way they can - all they know is that the hash
they computed does not match the one you sent.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/