[OSM-dev] Internal Server Error

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Tue Jul 28 06:39:25 UTC 2015

On 28/07/15 07:14, Tom Hughes wrote:
> On 28/07/15 01:01, Walter Nordmann wrote:
>
>> may be you could check your server logs and give me a hint. came from
>> osm.wno-edv-service.de
>
> They are unlikely to tell me anything that I can't already guess.
>
> Basically there is something wrong with your request and the OAuth
> signature check is failing. The logs do not provide any detail because
> there isn't really any way they can - all they know is that the hash
> they computed does not match the one you sent.

As I suspected, what we have is:

NoMethodError undefined method `create_request_token' for nil:NilClass
/var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/oauth-plugin-0.5.1/lib/oauth/controllers/provider_controller.rb:18:in
`request_token'

which basically means you have hit this:

https://github.com/pelle/oauth-plugin/pull/143

but the reason there is no client_application is likely that signature
verification failed.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)