[OSM-dev] Google Summer of Code announcement + Mentor sign up

Ian Dees ian.dees at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 20:27:57 UTC 2015

On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 3:20 PM, Peter Barth <osm-peda at won2.de> wrote:

> Thanks to everyone who helped. Now let's hope we'll get skilled and
> motivated students to work on our project ideas ;)
>
> Btw. slot allocations will be published on 15.4.

I'd like to point out that Google relies *heavily* on the number of
potential mentors and projects to decide how many slots to give us.

If you have a project in mind that is remotely interesting to you, please
consider adding it to the project ideas page. Even better would be if you
supported it with your mentoring time.

-Ian