[OSM-dev] New Map Style feedback

Amaroussi (OpenStreetMap) mapper at minoa.li
Mon Nov 2 10:47:28 UTC 2015

Hi,

The only immediate main problem I have is the Tertiary roads due to many countries using it as well, but other than that I still offer to mediate any potential dispute over the road colours, and for that I have suggested that the British/Heritage/Legacy/whatever you like to call it layer be added as soon as a tile server for that goes live.

No, I’m not throwing a temper tantrum over the change in the layer, but I was thinking how I could manage the change for UK users.

— Amaroussi