[OSM-dev] Why is ford=yes not rendered in the default style?

nebulon42 nebulon42 at yandex.com
Thu Nov 26 17:56:52 UTC 2015

You should try to downsize the icon you referred to to 14x14px and see
if it works for you. I have tried and it didn't, but otherwise the idea
is quite good. As alternative that works on 14px I came up with the
current icon and it was discussed at quite some length (55 comments).
But the "measuring" theme popped up before, see
https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/pull/1625 for
details. I'm still open for specific improvements that go beyond general
descriptions of how it could look like.

nebulon42