[OSM-dev] proposal for mechanical edit reg. power_source + generator:source

Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 13 18:10:39 UTC 2015

Hi Chris,
my motivation is simple:JOSM claims that the old tag should not be used,the wiki is also clear:"Use generator:source=*instead."
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:power_source
I assume that I am not the only JOSM user who is wastingtime looking at these obsolete tags, so I think a cleanup isthe best solution.
Gerd